17 July 2008

My Nibblefest Entry

I finished the doll I made for the Nibblefest Art Contest.
She will be up for auction on Sunday evening July 20th with a $0.99 starting bid!

The theme is Angels & Demons...
She's 22 inches tall and completely hand stitched. She's wearing a white crinkled chiffon gown that just flows so nicely... I really love that fabric!


Her Angel wings are hand stitched with white wool and soft white feathers each individually sewn on.

She carries a little ancient Egyptian book of the dead that I sculpted with paper clay.


It also has little working pages inside filled with actual hieroglyphics from the original.


And a pewter cross on a chain.



She's hiding black panties, fishnet stockings and black leather shoes underneath.


And she has two little black demon horns coming out of her head.


I had fun making this doll and I think she came out just lovely! :)


Visit my Website!




All of my dolls are © 2003-2008 Jodi Cain All rights reserved!

No comments: